Central Oregon Community College makes every effort to publish an accurate and comprehensive catalog. Occasionally, changes or additions need to be made to a published catalog; COCC reserves the right to make any necessary changes.
All changes or corrections listed below appear in the appropriate sections in the online catalog pages (and therefore the "Print page" and "Download Page (pdf)" of the print menu) with the exceptions of course outlines, which do not update after publication. All types of changes do not appear, however, in the pdf version of the full catalog ("Download Full Catalog (pdf)" on the print menu.)
The following changes have been approved for the 2019-2020 catalog after the publication date of May 30, 2019.
Published June 26, 2019
- BI 211 (change to prerequisite: added course completion of WR 065 or WR 121)
- CIS 124 (change to prerequisite: removed CIS 120)
- HIM 199 (new course)
Published August 14, 2019
- College Support fee eliminated (Payment & Financial Aid "Fees for Students Enrolled in Credit Courses")
Published September 9, 2019
- Removal of "pending approval" from the following programs as a result of NWCCU program approval:
- Manufacturing Technician Career Pathway Certificate of Completion
- Welding AAS
- Welding One Year Certificate of Completion
- Welding Career Pathway Certificate of Completion
- Emergency Medical Technician One Year Certificate of Completion