BA 120 : Introduction to Supply Chain Management
Intro to Supply Chain Mgmt
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
This course introduces the student to supply chain management which encompasses all activities associated with the flow and transformation of goods and services from beginning to the end user.
1. Describe the primary differences between logistics and supply chain management.
2. Identify and describe the individual processes of supply chain management and their interrelationships within individual companies across the supply chain.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the management components of supply chain management.
4. Describe and apply the basic tools and techniques useful in implementing supply chain management.
5. Identify the career opportunities in supply chain management.