BA 253 : Business Plan Elements
Business Plan Elements
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
This course focuses on the elements of a business plan- the feasibility analysis, marketing plan, management plan, operations, pro forma financials, and how to present the plan.
1. Identify the use and importance of Business Plans.
2. Conduct a feasibility analysis and competitive matrix.
3. Identify and describe each of the elements of a business plan-Executive Summary, Industry Analysis, Market Analysis, Marketing, Management Team and Company Structure, Operations, Product (or Service) Design and Development Plan and Financial Projections.
4. Describe the various intellectual properties.
5. Describe how to professionally present the business plan.
Developing and Screening Business Ideas
Research Techniques and Accessing Relevant Information
Business Plan Outline and Overview
Market Analysis and Plan
Financial Analysis, Budget, Forecast
No required materials.
This course is assessed through homework and in-class activities.