BA 254 : Business Strategies
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
This course is an in depth look at business strategies covering management, financials, operations and selling with a focus on application.
1. Explain the differences between strategies and tactics.
2. Explain and apply the process and methods of planning and goal setting.
3. Develop a mission driven strategic management plan.
4. Develop a customer driven strategic management plan.
5. Develop pro-forma financial statements supported by realistic notes and assumptions.
6. Develop, design and deliver a professional presentation.
Taking Risks and Making Profits
How to Form a Business
Marketing - Helping Buyers Buy
Marketing - Developing Products and Services
Marketing - Distribution
Financial - Understanding Financial Information
Adapting Organizations to Today’s Markets
No required materials.
This course is assessed through homework and in-class activities.