BA 271 : Product Development Process
Product Development Process
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
This course covers the product development process from cradle to grave.
1. Identify and analyze the phases of the product development process.
2. Identify and analyze Phase 1: Opportunity Identified and Selection.
3. Identify and analyze Phase 2: Concept generation
4. Identify and analyze Phase 3: Concept/Product Evaluation
5. Identify and analyze Phase 4: Development
6. Identify and analyze Phase 5: Launch
Opportunity Identification and Selection
Concept and Product Evaluation
Concept and Production Evaluation
Concept and Product Launch
No required materials.
This course is assessed through homework and in-class activities.