FR 213 : French Conversation and Culture III
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
FR 212, or 202, or four years of middle/high school French.
Intended for students who wish to maintain and continue mastering fluency in the acquisition of French. Also an excellent option for the non-degree-seeking student.
1. Develop linguistic skills in oral expression as well as develop a sense of the cultural aspects of those.
2. Demonstrate the ability to understand speech in French in common social and professional situations.
3. Demonstrate the ability to communicate orally in French in most social and professional situations.
4. Demonstrate the ability to understand written texts (journalism, non-fiction, literature…).
5. demonstrate adequate mastery of French grammar, commonly used idiomatic expressions and nonverbal communication in various francophone populations.
General education/Related instruction lists
- Discipline Studies/Arts and Letters
- Discipline Studies/Cultural Literacy