Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Focuses on fundamental skill development and team play for all levels of softball players.
1. Explain the relationship between human behavior and health.
2. Demonstrate skills development, safety practices, and fundamentals of softball to develop overall physical fitness and enhance sport activities.
3. Perform the basic skills to play the game of softball.
4. Articulate the game, rules and strategies of softball.
5. Learn to be a team player by demonstrating appropriate communication and team work.
Intro to Softball
Catching (infield and outfield)
Appropriate equipment will be highlighted and discussed in the first class. Equipment must be provided by the student.
This course will include attendance in the grading and may include written work, quizzes, journal projects and other assignments.
General education/Related instruction lists