HST 292 : East Asian History
East Asian History
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
1. Interpret the relationship between the past and present, which takes into account social, cultural, political and religious perspectives.
2. Analyze primary historical evidence of the period from 1700-present.
3. Identify historical arguments found in secondary sources.
4. Construct an historical argument in a written essay.
5. Challenge shared assumptions and cultural stereotypes through discussion, written and oral means
6. Identify the chronology and construct a narrative about the period of study.
7. Identify geographical context of historical events in the world 1700-present [in other words, understand the maps that represent events and change].
General education/Related instruction lists
- Discipline Studies/Social Science
- Discipline Studies/Cultural Literacy