MFG 211 : CNC Mill Operator
CNC Mill Operator
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Computer numerical control machining center operator training. Includes safety, machine maintenance, tool offsets, controller editing and operations, cutting tool set-ups, carbide insert and holders and part running.
1. Student will safely perform startup procedures and machine setup sequences.
2. Student will setup cutting tools based on programmer documentation.
3. Student will establish tool length and cutter diameter offsets in the controller.
4. Student will perform program searches, editing and other controller functions to operate the machine.
5. Student will run a Computer Numerical Control Machine to produce parts that meet specifications.