MFG 244 : Programmable Logic Controllers II
Programmable Logic Control II
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Continuation of Programmable Logic Controller training. Includes advanced programming problems, discrete IO interfacing, PLC timers and counters.
1. Student will edit PLC programs to alter sequencing and timing events.
2. Student will write Programmable Logic Controller programs which provide timing sequences for peripheral equipment.
3. Student will design and debug a PLC program that performs a clamp and drill sequence.
4. Student will use subroutines to control PLC command outputs.
5. Student will provide program forcing instructions when appropriate.
6. Student will design a PLC program which includes a counting function to monitor actuator operation.