Retail Simulation Lab
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Laboratory instruction complements the lecture with hands-on experience in medication preparation, dispensing, calculations and business applications.
1. Show that you can use USP:DI and other pharmacy reference texts to have successful pharmacy practice and administration.
2. Determine validity of DEA numbers Review patient profiles, prescription.
3. Review patient profiles, prescription forms, and filled prescriptions accurately.
4. Process patient data, new prescriptions and refills, and third party claims accurately.
5. Simulate creating tablets, capsules, suspensions, creams, ointments, gels, and pastes.