WF 200 : S-200 Initial Attack Incident Command
S-200 Initial Attack
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Designed to meet the training needs of the ICT4. Presented in a lecture/discussion format and supplemented with group exercises. The six instructional units cover: readiness and mobilization; size up, planning and ordering; deployment and containment; administrative requirements; and post-fire evaluation.
1. Demonstrate effective foundation skills (leadership, risk management, and communications) at the ICT4 level.
2. Gather and document essential information about the incident.
3. Size up the incident, develop plan of action.
4. Manage the incident through effective leadership.
5. Demonstrate the ability to evaluate plan of action and make adjustments to the plan when necessary.
6. Conduct post-fire activities.