WF 236 : S-236 Heavy Equipment Boss
S-236 Heavy Equipment Boss
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
This is a skill course designed to meet the training needs of a Heavy Equipment Boss on an incident as outlined in the PMS 310-1 and the Position Task Book developed for the position. Primary considerations are tactical use and safety precautions required to establish and maintain an effective dozer operation.
1. Identify the administrative duties and procedures required of a HEQB.
2. Identify and demonstrate the heavy equipment inspection process and related duties of the HEQB.
3. Demonstrate the actions required of a heavy equipment boss to safely and effectively complete an assignment.
4. Discuss relevant information and methods for communication and tactics related to heavy equipment.
5. Identify the process of preparing for an all hazard assignment.