WF 294 : S-300 IC Extended Attack
S-300 IC Extended Attack
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Meets the training needs of the incident commander, type 3 (ICT3). Presented in a lecture/discussion format and supplemented with group exercises. There are six instructional units that cover information gathering, planning, supporting organization, operations, transitioning, and demobilization/administrative requirement.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the concept of Command as it relates to the ICT3.
2. Demonstrate effective foundation skills (leadership, risk management, and communications at the ICT3 level.
3. Develop situational awareness of incident environment.
4. Demonstrate effective command and control over a quickly assembled team in a time constrained and rapidly changing incident environment.
5. Demonstrate the ability to manage an incident.
6. Conduct post fire activities.