The Associate of Art Oregon Transfer meets the state of Oregon transfer degree requirements allowing students to transfer to an Oregon public university and some out-of-state universities having met all lower-division general education requirements. With the appropriate course planning, all lower-division major requirements may also be met. Students should work closely with an advisor to select the best degree option and review specific transfer requirements. The sample plan is a suggested course of study for students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in exercise science/kinesiology.
Statewide General Education Student Learning Outcomes
While this program has no formal entrance requirements, individual courses may have prerequisites which must be met before enrollment.
|Course ||Title ||Credits |
|WR 121Z||Composition I||4|
|WR 122Z||Composition II||4|
|or WR 227Z|| Technical Writing|
Nearby public universities with either an exercise science/kinesiology closely related major include:
- Boise State University
- Eastern Oregon University Distance Education (Physical Activity and Health)
- Montana State University
- Oregon State University (Kinesiology)
- Oregon State University-Cascades (Kinesiology)
- Portland State University
- University of Montana
- University of Oregon
- Academic Requirements:
- Students must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA to earn a COCC certificate or degree.
- Options for additional standards:
- All courses in the program must be completed with a grade of C or higher.