Exterior/Interior Spec IV
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Covers intermediate techniques for reading and using architectural and structural blueprints and specifications. Covers materials, layout, and installation procedures for many types of suspended ceilings used in commercial construction as well as ceiling tiles, drywall suspension systems, and pan-type ceilings.
Course learning outcomes
1. Apply architectural and structural blueprint specifications to commercial structures.
2. Install suspended ceiling systems.
- Construction drawings and components, symbols for civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, plumbing/piping, electrical, fire protection
- Building information modeling software
- Commercial construction suspended ceilings, ceiling tiles, drywall suspension systems, pan-type ceilings
Textbook is required.