APR 121 : Boiler Operator 1 - Stationary Engine Principles
Boiler 1 - Stationary Eng Prin
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
The course will cover stationary engineering principles, boiler types and accessories, and trade math.
1. Student will solve mathematical problems using formulas and equations related to the theory and practices of the trade as taught in this course.
2. Student will state the basic stationary engineering principles.
3. Student will be able to explain the different types of boilers.
4. Student will describe boiler accessories.
5. Student will explain basic boiler room systems.