APR 145 : Blueprint Reading
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Introduction to blueprint reading, drafting blueprints, scaling existing buildings and drafting mechanical systems.
1. Student will read and interpret building plans and drawings.
2. Student will develop mechanical blueprints for HVAC systems.
3. Student will translate existing mechanical blueprints into material orders.
4. Student will prepare and utilize isometric sketching and detailed drawings.
5. Student will utilize recognized standard building codes and guidelines.