Exterior/Interior Spec VII
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Covers various types of exterior finish materials and their installation procedures. Describes the installation of metal doors and related hardware. Includes installation of wood doors, folding doors and pocket doors.
Course learning outcomes
1. Install exterior finishing, cladding, siding.
2. Install metal doors in various types of walls using appropriate hardware and lock-sets.
3. Identify specialty wood doors and installation hardware.
- Exterior finish materials, installation procedures, wood, metal, vinyl and fiber-cement siding
- Metal doors, related hardware, lock-sets, door closers, steel-framed, wood-framed, masonry walls
- Wood doors, folding doors, pocket doors
Textbook is required.