Exterior/Interior Spec VIII
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Describes proper methods for selecting, cutting, and fastening trim for professional finished appearance. Covers installation of a variety of finishing materials, including concrete masonry units and brick. Includes installation of curtain walls and fire-rated commercial construction.
Course learning outcomes
1. Install interior trim.
2. Install various masonry materials.
3. Identify standard and fire-rated curtain walls.
4. Differentiate between types of glazing for curtain walls.
- Interior finish moldings, base, chair-rail, casing, mitering, jointing
- Solid masonry, masonry veneer, brick, stone, concrete
- Curtain wall materials, aluminum, windows, fire-rated, unitized, stick
Textbook is required.