Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Introduction to construction management skills as they apply to project supervision.
1. Student will explain the scope and purpose of the project supervision program.
2. Student will identify the root causes of performance problems and how to handle conflicts.
3. Student will construct a to-do list for on the job use.
4. Student will describe the safety responsibilities of supervisors.
5. Student will create a step by step list of tasks the will complete the project.