Metal Arts: Enameling
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Explores the use of color in various metals through the application of enameling techniques and processes. Repeatable for credit.
Course learning outcomes
1. Apply enamel to metals using sifting and wet packing.
2. Demonstrate skills necessary to fuse enamel to various metals.
3. Create detailed designs with high levels of craftsmanship.
4. Use media-specific terminology to receive and provide feedback.
- Developing colorful enamels on various metals
- Fusing enamel to metal
- Enamel tools and techniques
- Constructive critiques: receiving and giving feedback between instructor and classmates
Students will need to provide specific materials used in this course, please see the syllabus for a detailed list.