Capstone: All Media
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Completion of secondary level course in chosen medium.
Provides advanced, individualized development in visual arts. Develop a unique project in chosen medium. Provides opportunity for in-depth concept, research, development, and final presentation of long term project. Repeatable for credit.
Course learning outcomes
1. Create a portfolio-quality final piece or series.
2. Write a concept statement for the project.
3. Prepare project for exhibition.
4. Use media-specific terminology when receiving and providing feedback.
- Concept and timeline for project
- Project research, references, and materials
- Present work in progress to class and instructor for feedback throughout the term
- Prepare finished project for exhibition (concept statement, printing, framing, displays, etc.) depending on type of art
- Final presentation of project to class
- Provide constructive critique to classmates
Students will need to provide speciﬁc materials used in this course; please see the syllabus for a detailed list.