AUT 110 : Small Gas Engines
Small Gas Engines
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Prerequisites with concurrency
Designed to study and apply the theory, operation, diagnoses and repair of small gas engines and their use in the world today. A self-paced course.
1. Gather and record engine specifications for small gas engines during disassembly.
2. Demonstrate and apply safety protocols while working in the shop, around small gas engines, and handling hazardous materials.
3. Disassemble and re-assemble a small gas engine while displaying strong organizational skills.
4. Perform the use of precision measurement instruments when measuring small gas engine components.
5. Describe and apply diagnostic procedures to troubleshoot small gas engine performance issues.
6. Describe and practice safety procedures while working in an automotive shop environment.