AUT 202 : Manual Drive Trains I
Manual Drive Trains I
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
A self-paced course that studies standard transmissions and transaxles. Students will learn on college-owned components. The students will learn operating principles, diagnosis, construction, approved repair procedures, and overhaul of current transmission types on manual transmissions and transaxles.
1. Describe components related to the automotive manual transmission and clutch systems.
2. Perform calculations of the manual transmission gear ratios.
3. Perform disassembly and assembly of manual transmission/transaxle units - off the vehicle.
4. Perform disassembly and assembly of clutch units using assigned bench models.
5. Communicate technical information verbally and in writing.