ASE Test Prep I
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
completion of two terms of Automotive Technology curriculum and WR 60.
This self-paced, program-specific course allows the student to study in preparation for the ASE A1-A5 areas.
Course learning outcomes
1. Study and prepare for the A1-A5 ASE areas in preparation for the next possible ASE test.
2. Consider subject areas in the A1-A5 ASE that are difficult to understand.
3. Work with the instructor to comprehend self identified areas.
4. Research and be able to discuss such areas with the instructor.
- Engine Repair
- Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles
- Manual Drive Trains and Axles
- Suspension and Steering