AUT 212 : ASE Test Prep II
ASE Test Prep II
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
completion of two terms of Automotive Technology curriculum and WR 60.
This self-paced, program-specific course allows the student to study in preparation for the ASE A6-A8 areas.
1. Identify student weakness in understanding in certain topic areas that will be included on ASE certification tests A6 – A8.
2. Research the topic area that shows weakness and write a paragraph describing the topic for each of the categories A6 – A8.
3. Perform the ASE practice test for each category A6 – A8 to prepare for the next available ASE certification test.
1. Electrical and Electronic Systems
2. Heating and Air Conditioning
3. Engine Performance