CWE Automotive B
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
at least 24 credits of automotive courses.
The student is provided with the environment in which he/she can begin to recognize his I her strengths and limitations in their chosen career. The student is placed in an actual job environment where the experiences of pressure, production, and personalities are experienced. Cooperative Work Experience, is a program requirement for students in the Automotive Technology Program. Two CWE sections are required for the student who will achieve the Master Automotive Technician Certificate. 4 credits per section (144 hours).
1. Prepare a professional resume.
2. Describe appropriate job interview behavior and skills.
3. Describe the workplace application of the tasks in the ASE A1-A8 CWE Course Pack.
4. Explain their evaluation by a journeyman technician of specific automotive tasks.
5. Explain their performance evaluation by the CWE employer.