Unmanned Aerial Sys Ops Maint
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Progression to higher level simulation and mission planning/ execution. Includes a transition from the classroom setting to field operations for actual launches, recoveries, and maintenance of Unmanned Aerial Systems.
Course learning outcomes
1. Plan and execute Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) mission including programming of actual UAS.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of industry level UAS training and operations.
3. Demonstrate proficiency in simulated and actual launch recovery.
4. Demonstrate proficiency in response to emergency procedures.
5. Demonstrate field level troubleshooting maintenance knowledge in response to vehicle malfunctions.
Review of ICOMC2
Outdoor Flight Mapping Project RGB
Real Estate Videography and Photography
Flight Survey Introduction (Data Collection)
Outdoor Flight Survey
Outdoor Flight Research Data
Resume and Cover Letter
Outdoor Flight Testing
No required materials.