Applied Accounting III
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Continuation of Applied Accounting II. Provides an in-depth, more detailed background of specific areas of accounting to effectively deal with most accounting situations as they relate to all business forms.
1. Identify key accounting terms as they apply to partnerships and corporations.
2. Demonstrate the accounting cycle process as it applies to partnerships, corporations, and manufacturing accounting systems.
3. Journalize business transactions, post to the general ledger, and create adjusting entries for partnerships and corporations.
4. Create and analyze financial statements as they apply to partnerships and corporations.
5. Demonstrate a basic understanding of manufacturing accounting.
Statement of Cash Flows - Indirect
Analysis of Financial Statements
Job Order Cost System
Accounting for Corp. Manufacturing
Required textbook, online access, and specified calculator.
This course is assessed through homework, midterm exams, comprehensive accounting problem, participation and a final exam.