Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Branding is a fundamental element of a competitive marketing strategy. Students will develop skills to conduct the necessary research for a firm to develop a brand identity and brand strategy. This will include the writing of a brand brief, the use of typography and color theory as well as creating compelling content for various touch points that reinforce the brand.
Course learning outcomes
1. Conduct the necessary research to build a strong brand.
2. Develop a branding strategy and create a brand brief.
3. Design the identity of the brand using typography, color theory, sound and motion.
4. Describe how touch points reinforce the brand.
5. Create compelling content using both the written word and other media such as images, sound and video that works in varying touch points.
6. Develop strategies for increasing brand equity while growing and managing the brand over time.
Brand Identity Process