BA 280 : Co-op Work Experience Business
Co-op Work Experience Business
Pass/No Pass grades
Contact hours total
Provides work learning credit for student employment in fields pertaining to the business curriculum. Credit is given based upon a total workload of 100 hours per term and completion of learning objectives. Learning experience coordinated with student's supervisor. P/NP grading.
1. The student will have practiced the skills and knowledge gained through classroom experience by putting them to use in a practical setting.
2. The student will be able to identify strengths and weaknesses in individual preparation through self-analysis and evaluations.
3. The student will be able to identify techniques that might be keys to successfully gaining a position, holding that position, and progressing to higher levels during a career in office work.
4. The student will be able to learn competencies on the job that cannot be learned in the classroom.
5. The Business / Office Administration student will be prepared to enter the labor force and successfully work with others because of having some supervised work experience.