CIS 125G : Photoshop
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Covers the learning objectives as outlined by Adobe to become an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) in visual communication using Adobe Photoshop. Outcomes include an overall understanding of Photoshop as well as setting project requirements, identifying design elements, manipulating images, and evaluating digital images.
1. Learn many of Photoshop’s features for adjusting the look and quality of digital images.
2. Restore damaged photographs using a variety of Photoshop’s tools and adjustments.
3. Create multi-layered composite images, using Photoshop's layer palette and blending modes along with selection tools.
4. Gain an understanding of fundamental composition concepts.
5. Gain experience exporting a variety of file-types for print and web.
- program interface
- image repair and restoration
- creating layered images
- exporting images for the web
Regular access to Adobe Photoshop.
The course letter grade is determined by an accumulation of points from quizzes, assignments, and exams.