Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
CIS 120 or CIS 124.
Consistent with objectives for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) in Graphic Design Illustration and provides instruction in drawing, editing and layout techniques using Adobe Illustrator. Introduces the basic illustrator tools, composition rules, and complete vector-based projects such as simple illustrations, logotype, posters, and postcards.
Course learning outcomes
1. Manage Illustrator workspace and panels.
2. Create Guides, Grids and use Smart Guides.
3. Build a document structure based on layers.
4. Create and use multiple artboards.
5. View and modify document metadata.
- workspace and panels
- using guides and grids
- multi-layered documents
- document metadata
Access to Adobe Illustrator is required.