Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
1. Implement scripts that rely on knowledge of Document Object Model (DOM) architecture and includes methods for manipulating DOM objects.
2. Construct functions that effectively utilize variables, conditionals, loops, and arrays.
3. Generate scripts that process user input and provide meaningful output.
4. Plan and create scripts utilizing events and event handlers that respond to user inputs.
• The Document Object Model (DOM)
• Events and event handling
• Variables and scope
• Strings and numbers
Required Internet access for web-based e-books and learning resources.
Students will be assessed (graded) using a mixture of quizzes, assignments, application-based exams, and a project.