CIS 135S1 : SolidWorks 1
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Introduces engineering graphics used in design and manufacturing. Includes practical applications using solid modeling software to capture design intent through part development and to create assemblies using these parts. Adheres to industrial standards and formats.
1. Define and explain benefits of parametric design theory.
2. Demonstrate effective project file management.
3. Create feature-based parametric parts using basic and advanced modeling techniques.
4. Manage and constrain parts and toolbox content in sub-assemblies and assemblies.
5. Manage part, sub-assembly and assembly properties and relationships.
6. Create exploded configurations and animations of sub-assemblies and assemblies.