CIS 135S2 : SolidWorks 2
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Continues the study of engineering graphics used in design and manufacturing. Includes practical applications using solid modeling software for detailed drawings, working drawing sets, sheet metal modeling, content reuse and functional design. Adheres to industrial standards and formats.
1. Define and explain purpose of multi-view, section, revolution and auxiliary drawings.
2. Generate 2-D drawing views with correct dimensions and annotations according to industry standards.
3. Create presentation drawings.
4. Generate complete sets of working drawings.
5. Demonstrate functional design tools to expedite design process.
6. Create standardized sheet metal parts.