Windows Server Configuration
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
CIS 179 or Comptia Network+ certification.
Prepares the student to plan and begin implementing the Microsoft server operating system in an enterprise environment. It includes the outcomes and hands-on experience required to build the knowledge and skills needed to pass the associated Microsoft IT professional certification.
Course learning outcomes
1. Evaluate and plan local server hardware and storage.
2. Plan and implement file and print services.
3. Plan and implement active directory infrastructure.
4. Plan and implement group policy security.
5. Plan and implement dynamic host configuration protocol, domain name services, and sites in support of active directory.