CIS 279SM : Windows Server Management
Windows Server Management
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Prepares the student to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot the Microsoft server ooperating system in an enterprise environment. It includes the outcomes and hands-on experience required to build the knowledge and skills needed to pass the associated Microsoft IT professional certification.
1. Manage, maintain and troubleshoot hardware and server storage.
2. Manage, maintain and troubleshoot file and print services.
3. Manage, maintain and troubleshoot active directory infrastructure.
4. Manage, maintain and troubleshoot group policy security.
5. Manage, maintain and troubleshoot dynamic host configuration protocol, domain name services, and sites in support of active directory.
6. Configure and troubleshoot remote access.
7. Install, configure, and troubleshoot Network Policy Server Roles.