CIS 279WC : Windows Client
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
This course prepares the student to plan, implement and manage the Microsoft Windows operating system in an enterprise environment. It includes the outcomes and hands-on experience required to build the knowledge and skills needed to pass the associated Microsoft IT professional certification.
1. Evaluate computer hardware to confirm requirements needed to install and run the Windows client operating system.
2. Configure, manage, and audit local and active directory domain security features to secure the client operating system.
3. Configure and manage local and active directory domain user accounts, folders, and remote connections.
4. Monitor and troubleshoot system performance.
5. Backup and restore all aspects of the operating system.