CJ 100 : Survey of the Criminal Justice System
Survey Criminal Justice System
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Introductory survey of the functional components of the U.S. criminal justice system. Includes law enforcement, the courts and corrections.
1. Students will identify constitutional restrictions placed on law enforcement.
2. Students will recognize the organizational structure of police agencies and define terms used in the process of justice, the court system and related agencies.
3. Students will be able to identify trends in modern policing and methods applicable to improving the criminal justice system.
4. Students will define his/her educational and employment objectives.
General education/Related instruction lists
- Discipline Studies/Social Science