Metal Arts: Production
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Introduces tools and techniques for creating multiple metal objects using production processes. Repeatable for credit.
Course learning outcomes
1. Understand how to properly source materials for production.
2. Implement production techniques and processes for designing and creating multiple metal objects.
3. Identify and problem-solve production defects.
4. Use media-specific terminology to receive and provide feedback.
- Sourcing materials for production
- Metal working production techniques and processes
- Quality assurance during production processes
- Create multiples of metal objects using production processes
- Constructive critiques: giving and giving feedback between instructor and classmates
Students will need to provide specific materials used in this course, please see the syllabus for a detailed list.