S-261 Applied Inc. Bus. Mgmt.
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
ICS I-100; NWCG certification of S-260, Interagency Incident Business Management, S-110, Basic Willand Fire Suppression Orientation; I-Suite, Time Module component, and L-180 Human Factors on the Fireline.
Provides the prerequisite skills/knowledge necessary to perform the tasks of the entry-level finance positions in the Incident Command System (ICS). Designed to be taken after completion of Interagency Incident Business Management (S-260). This is an NWCG certified course and students are required to have completed S-260, Interagency Incident Business Management.
The following learning outcomes are those of the National Wildfire Coordinating Group (NWCG).
1. Describe roles and responsibilities associated with applied interagency incident business management.
2. Demonstrate skills to perform the role of Equipment Time Recorder (EQTR).
3. Demonstrate skills to perform the role of Compensation for Injury Specialist (INJR).
4. Demonstrate skills to perform the role of Claims Specialist (CLMS).
5. Demonstrate skills to perform the role of Personnel Time Recorder (PTRC).
• General Information
• Commissary Manager
• Personnel Time Recorder
• Compensation for Injury Specialist
• Claims Specialist
• Equipment Time Recorder
All materials are provided to the student.
Students are assessed by exercises, quizzes and final exam.