Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
FR 103, or two years of high school French.
Intended for students who wish to maintain and continue mastering fluency in the acquisition of French. Also an excellent option for the non-degree-seeking student.
Course learning outcomes
1. Translate French spoken in common social and professional situations.
2. Use oral French communication in most social and professional situations.
3. Summarize French texts (journalism, non-fiction, literature).
4. Use French grammar, common idiomatic expressions, and nonverbal communication.
- Speaking skills
- Conversational skills
- Professional conversation
- Social conversation
- Reading skills
- Grammatical skills
Open-source materials provided.