World Regional Geography II
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Explore the lesser developed world by comparing culture, politics, economics, history, urbanization, and the physical environment in this introductory geography course.
Course learning outcomes
1. Explain cultural variations across less developed regions using spatial concepts.
2. Analyze how the five sectors of the economy have contributed to a less developed region’s level of development.
3. Identify the key historical factors which define a less developed region's level of development.
4. Explain the characteristics, distribution and migration of human populations across less developed regions.
5. Evaluate land use patterns across less developed regions and how they symbolize a region's level of development.
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Pacific Realm
Textbook is required.
General education/Related instruction lists
- Social Science
- Cultural Literacy