Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Customize ArcGIS software with a current programming language. Publish content to the internet and servers.
1. Construct programs to accomplish a variety of geospatial tasks .
2. Explain the importance of structured programming concepts.
3. Produce documentation that effectively communicates ideas and implementations of programming.
• Introduction to Python programming
• Geoprocessing in ArcGIS
• Python language fundamentals
• Geoprocessing with Python
• Spatial data for programming
• Python scripting for automated mapping
• Debugging and handling errors
• Creating custom tools
• Python scripting for automating workflows
• Python for ArcGIS Online
This course will require a textbook.
Grades may be determined using quizzes, class exercises, labs, and exams.