HIM 171 : Project Management
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Provides a formal set of principles and procedures to use when implementing large undertakings to achieve a specific goal. Topics include project life cycle and tools.
1. Identify and implement procedures and principles of project management.
2. Identify and apply the project management life cycle.
3. Utilize project management tools.
4. Analyze projects and categorize by project types: Performance improvement, vendor, contracts, etc.
1. Principles of project management.
2. Procedures used in project management.
3. Project management life cycle.
4. Project management tools.
5. Project types: Performance improvement, vendor, contracts, etc.
6. Implementation of project management knowledge.
Required textbook, computer and reliable internet access, and portable storage device (ie. usb drive).
Knowledge Is assessed through graded exams, quizzes, assignments and projects; this class requires a passing grade of 75% or better.