Career Success and E-Folio
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
CUL 170 or BAK 170.
Finalize your Cascade Culinary Institute eFolio including updated, effective résumés, cover letters, reference letters, and photos of prepared dishes, class projects, and certificates earned during study at CCI. Learn about career opportunities, networking, volunteerism, and interview techniques.
1. Demonstrate presentation skills in final capstone project and e-folio development.
2. Synthesize final design process of the e-folio journal, blog, and video medium that will serve to support networking and industry placement goals.
3. Demonstrate résumé and cover letter development skills.
4. Analyze various career paths with the restaurant and hospitality industry.
• Professional Organizations
CCI uniform available at the COCC bookstore.
Grades may be determined by weekly homework, midterm exam, and final exam; may include discussion, short essays, and in-class presentation.