Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Recognize and differentiate symptoms and treatment of substance related and addictive disorders and mental health issues. Develop knowledge, skills, and theoretical frameworks applicable to co-occurring disorders. Understand best practice models and integrated treatment for co-occurring disorders.
1. Identify tools used for screening, assessment, treatment planning, and treatment for people with co-occurring disorders.
2. Describe culturally appropriate treatment for people with co-occurring disorders.
3. Demonstrate how to integrate referral for relevant mental health disorders for people with substance-related addictive disorders.
4. Describe ethical and legal issues for appropriate decision making and working in scope of practice.
5. Identify the process for integrated treatment systems.