Effective Office Decisions
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Massage Therapy certificate, LMT, or other related health care professional.
Explores insurance billing, retail selling, target marketing, bookkeeping, credentialing and other issues a massage practice may encounter.
Course learning outcomes
1. Develop decision making strategies for a massage therapy practice relating to retail sales, bookkeeping, and insurance billing.
2. Analyze professional liability insurance coverage needs.
3. Decide and apply advertising and marketing strategies to a target market.
4. Identify continuing education opportunities that are acceptable for massage license renewal in Oregon.
5. Complete an insurance billing statement for the payment of massage therapy services.